We are honored to have the opportunity of inviting you to AGIFF 2022 film festival. The festival will be held from June 29th until July 3rd, 5 pm to 11 pm everyday.
Day one , Opening ceremony June 29th schedule:
1- Red Carpet and photo call at 5 pm
2. Introducing the festival and welcoming the guests
3- The festival special screening “Delighted” by Abdolreza Kahani 6pm- 8pm as well as Q&R with the director.
4- Reception ( drinks and food) at 8pm.
6- Party and music
Day 2 June 30th:
1. The first section of short films from 5pm to 6:30pm
2. Reception at 6:30
3. First section of school films screening from 7pm to 8:30pm
4. Reviewing school films shown on the same day 9pm to 10 p.m.
5. 10 to 11 pm, Screening of the documentary “I am here” and its review in the presence of the director. (Out of competition)
Day3, July 1st:
1. Screening of the second section of short films from 5 pm to 6:30 pm.
2. Reception at 6:30 pm.
3- Screening the second section of school films from 7 pm to 8:30 pm.
4- Reviewing school films shown on the same day.
9 pm- 10 p.m.
5- Atosa’s short film “All qualified men” screening at 10 pm (out of competition)
Day 4 July 2nd:
1. The third section of short films screening from 5 pm to 6:30 pm.
2- Reception at 6:30
3- Screening the third part of school films from 7 to 8:30 pm
4. The jury meeting in the small cinema hall, 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
5- School short films review with the festival jury.9:00 pm to 10 p.m.
6- Announcing the candidates of the school short films from 10:00 to 11:00
Day 5, Closing ceremony July 3rd
1- Showing all the nominated films 5pm to 6 pm.
2- the Red Carpet (candidates) from 6:00 to 7:00 pm
3- Photos and introduction of sponsors.
4- reception (drinks and foods) 7:00 pm
5- Announcing the prizes 7:30pm – 8:30
6. Photo call
7- Music and party
8- Announcing the winner of the best short film and school short film of the Festival at 10:30
9- Screening the winner of best short film at the end of the festival.
We hope you enjoy the festival activities, screenings and celebrations.
Please refer to the links below to register for the festival.
Opening night tickets
Closing celebration tickets
Address : 18 Mill St,Thornhill ON L4J 8C5 , Canada
Parking: There is absolutely NO PARKING SPOT outside of the venue. You need to park in public parking on old Yonge next to the Thornhill park and tennis court . There is 3 min walk from public parking to the venue.
See you soon.